Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The beach Beau


 
Summer 2011. Camping "Le Marze". Marina di Grosseto (GR). Tuscany. Italy.
  












 
  
 
Useless that you look me like this! Now we go to the beach. You have to socialize with dogs&humans and have to swimm. You are a Golden Retriever, my little boy, don’t forget!”



 





 
"Shall I really come? It's so hot!", he seems to say. Never seem such a lazy dog. 







 
 


...mmm...that blue thing with white foam seems a bit harmful.
 

















"You will never catch me, stupid foam!".

Ok. It seems that with Beau I have to be smarter and more seducing. This place can’t be too bad if there is a ball to play with, right?!...  










 



...and if there are sexy ladies to play kung fu with...   




...or if you can meet loyal puppies to be friend with...

...and cool old guys that would teach you how to be a good Retriever...

My little puppy comes to me from the waves like the Lone Ranger after he has killed all the bad guys...
...and I say to myself:”I am the coolest mummy on the Earth!!”  










“Joy, my dear friend, if only you were at the beach today!!! I was so cool! I have played, swum and I am a good Retriever, now. I love this camping!”.






 
…and I don’t hate humans too much, anymore... They are f*****g everywhere!”







 
Sleep well, my good boy, that tomorrow there’s so much more to learn.